Old English Company

by - April 26, 2018



Morning all!  So, recently I was contacted by the Old English Co who asked me if I would like to choose some of their products to review.  Of course I just had to say yes!  If you are a fellow stationery lover like me then you will know why.  They make the most stunning hand lettered greeting cards, stationery and homeware.  From playful prints to stylish notebooks, they have the perfect selection of meaningful, elegant designs to choose from.

As I work from my desk a lot I decided to choose this A4 Weekly Planner notepad, which is perfect for me to plan out my week ahead.  I often need to write notes and reminders down so this was ideal at keeping everything organised.  I loved the simplicity of it, and the fact it has a notes section on each page makes it so handy!


I chose another notepad, this time slightly smaller than the previous.  It says 'Important Things * and not so important'.  This is the ideal size to keep on the kitchen bench for when I need to jot down shopping lists and appointments.  

Next up was this cute chunky Amazing Things Mug.  I am a self-confessed coffee addict, so I just had to pick a mug up for my morning coffee!  This mug features a really fun message which reads 'amazing things will happen'.  The mug is really well made, and on the larger side which is great if you like a lot of tea or coffee like me!

I then chose the Hand Lettered Motivational 2018 Desktop Calendar which is actually on sale at the moment for only £1.95!  I realised I didn't have a calendar in my work area so this was great for just popping on my desk as it doesn't take up a lot of space.  It features a stylish hand lettered motivational quote on each month, perfect for giving you some positive vibes, even in the coldest months.


Last up, I decided to choose a fun enamel pin.  I picked the 'Girl Gang' pin, which is a gorgeous rose gold, with the words hand lettered in white enamel.  I recently started collecting pins and just couldn't resist this fun design! They have a fantastic range of enamel pins, and I will be sure to be collecting more soon.

I absolutely love all of the items I chose, and found everything to be of high quality and packaged well.  I want to thank Old English Co for sending me these items, and I hope you enjoyed my first review post.

Be sure to visit their website to see the full range of gorgeous goodies!

*I was not paid for this blog review.  All opinions and thoughts are my own.



You May Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram