Long time, no see...

by - July 16, 2019


I'm back! 

Evening guys! First off I just want to apologise for the lack of posts for a long time.  Last year my little Etsy shop started to get quite busy and I ended up focusing all of my free time on that, so unfortunately I didn't have much time to blog. I opened my shop just over a year ago to sell planner stickers, stationery and art prints and it got quite busy very quickly! I totally wasn't expecting it to be honest, but it was great.  It's quietened down a bit now, which means I have a little more free time to do other stuff, and make new products for the shop!



I'm still working my part-time job in the supermarket also, but currently looking for something with more hours, and security.  I've actually applied for a few apprenticeships as I would like to retrain in either digital marketing or beauty therapy, so hopefully something will come of that soon.

With regards to my Etsy shop, I have been working like crazy coming up with new products and recently invested in a sublimation printer and heat press which means I can now print my designs onto tote bags, mousemats and other fun stuff!  I've also started working with resin again, and have been making some new charms which I will be adding to the shop hopefully by the weekend.

I'll be posting on here more regularly from now on, and maybe doing some fun little tutorials for crafty things.  So yeah, I just wanted to say "hi!" and keep you updated with what I've been up to for like the past year!

xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram