Planner Life*

by - July 18, 2019

AD - gifted: Products marked with a * were gifted to me in exchange for a review

        

If you didn't already know, I am a huge fan of stationery, especially planners!  So much so, I create planner stickers and sell them over in my Etsy shop.  I just love planning!

Recently I was contacted by Ben from the stationery brand 
Mål Paper
 who offered me the opportunity to review their new Daily Goal Setter Planner*.  Of course I just had to say yes!


So, what is the Daily Goal Setter Planner?  Well,  the main focus of this planner is to be more mindful and productive within your daily life and routine and offers both daily, weekly and monthly spreads to help you do just that.  At the start of the planner it explains how best to use it and gives an example of how your layout should look. It then moves on to what your goals are, focusing first on your long-term goals, then medium, and then short-term goals. 

After that it gives you an undated month review over 2 pages, with space to add your important tasks for that month, a review of the month and also notes section.  From page 36 it then moves onto the weekly review where it asks you to put your most important tasks for the week, additional tasks and a space to write a review of your week.  I like how it also gives you a bit at the bottom to rate your week from 1 to 10!


From page 62 onwards it becomes a daily planner with options to add daily affirmations, 3 things to be grateful for, tasks and notes and a space to jot down great things that has happened that day.  Again, it offers a bit at the bottom to rate your day from 1 to 10.

Throughout the planner there is also positive quotes by people such as Vincent Van Gogh, and Estée Lauder which I found to be a nice touch in keeping me in the positive mindset.  The planner also has 2 ribbon dividers and a document holder at the back, ideal for me as I love to have a set of planner stickers handy!

It’s worth noting that the planner comes undated, so you can start your planner any time and also has space at the back for additional notes, along with a calendar for 2019 and 2020.

The planner is available in 3 colours, black, grey and pink and is made from faux leather. It’s a little smaller than A5 which means it is perfect to just pop in your bag or have handy on your desk when you are working!

The planner feels, and looks very well made, with a hard faux leather cover and thick ivory paper pages.  I really like the fact it offers different options for planning so I can really break down my days and months, and see what tasks I need to work on, and what can take a backseat.  

I’m really impressed with this planner, it really looks the part, but also has a fantastic meaning to it - to become more mindful and focus on the positives within your life.  

If you would like to get your own copy, head on over to Mål Paper where you can preorder yours for £20.95.  If you are in the UK you will also receive free shipping!

Thanks so much to Mål Paper for gifting me this fab planner, it’s already got pride of place on my desk! (No excuses now to not stay organised!)

Thanks for reading guys, and I’ll be back very soon with more stationery related content!

xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram