LIFESTYLE: 20 Stationery and Desk Ideas

by - September 18, 2017



With payday coming up on Friday (yay!), I have been on the hunt for cute new stationery and bits and bobs for my new work space area I have planned for the new bedroom.  I'm still in two minds as to whether I should just reuse my old white desk (which is currently at my mums) or buy a new one to fit in with my bedroom furniture.  Either way I plan on having a white desk to match my white bed.  I am so excited to start getting my space sorted, it will be fab to finally have an area of the house where I can paint, craft and blog without having to tidy everything away every time I have finished!


1./2./3./4./5./6.

Here are my top 20 current favourites on my wishlist! 


1./2./3./4./5./6./7./8./9./10./11./12./13./14./15./16./17./18./19./20.

Can you tell I love pastel colours!?  Which ones are your favourites?

xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram