New home: Decor Ideas

by - September 02, 2017


Sorry I have been a bit quiet the past few weeks; we have finally moved house!  I have been super busy with the move and everything that came with it but it's all done now and we are settling in nicely. 
I love the fact we have so much extra space, and STORAGE! Oh and I have some really gorgeous period fireplaces which are stunning!  The house is still a bit chaotic with boxes still to unpack but we are getting there slowly.  Also, we are allowed to redecorate (yay!) so this brings me onto the main reason for this post.  I decided that since they put new charcoal carpets throughout the entire house I am going to have a duck egg/teal and grey theme throughout.  I plan on painting the fireplace wall in the living room with a sort of geometric style with greys/mint green/teal colours so we have a funky statement wall.  I'm hoping I can get that done in the next couple of weeks if I have some time off from work.


                                              Image Source / Image Source

Along with that I have ordered some lovely new curtains and have been gathering ideas for some new bits and bobs to go with the new theme.  

1 / 2  / 3  / 4 / 5  / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15

I have already bought the cute chalkboard key holder, and plan on getting more on this list when payday arrives!  I think my favourite is the skull in the bell jar, which I cant wait to buy and pop on my mantelpiece.  Do you know of any other fun bits and bobs that would go well with my new theme?  Please feel free to leave me links below!

xoxo 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram