Fiverr.com

by - July 23, 2017

Evening!  I recently signed up to fiverr.com to earn a little extra cash by offering jobs for people.  If you haven't heard of it before it is basically a website where you can offer "gigs" which range anywhere from logo design to being a virtual assistant for someone!  If you have something to offer you can make money out of it.  It's free to join and you can set your price for the work you are offering.  Fiverr do take a cut but only 20% so you still get quite a chunk to keep for yourself.

I decided to offer tattoo designs as I do it for a living.   It's fun to get a brief and come up with a design which might not be something I would usually draw.  I see it as a challenge I guess!  I have only been on the site for around a month but the orders are coming in. So far I have had 6 and the last one I did, the customer tipped me!! I was beyond happy haha! It's so nice to know I can create a design for someone, based on their idea and it be what they had envisaged. 





I'm really glad I joined as it's nice to know that if I have a quiet week at work, I still have my Fiverr orders coming in.  I would like to offer more services in the future, maybe band artwork (I have done one), and logo design but we'll see. It depends on how busy I get with the tattoo designs!
   


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. wow this is such a good idea! i've never heard of it, there's another similar website called people per hour which i've done a few projects on before. might be worth you having a little look on there too?

    also, your drawings are INSANE. you're so talented, giiiirl!

    katie xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) Ooh, I'll definitely check it out thanks for the heads up!

      Emma xx

      Delete

Follow me on Instagram