So I was nominated....

by - July 27, 2017

Hi everyone! So, as a new blogger I received a message through my Twitter account from a lovely girl called Abbie (Belle Vie) who wanted to nominate me for the Liebster Award!  If you haven't heard of it basically it is an award given by bloggers, to bloggers.  It's a fab way to discover new blogs and meet new people, and get some exposure also when you are starting out with your blog.  The rules are pretty simple; I have been nominated to answer 11 questions by Abbie, and then I nominate some awesome new bloggers who then answer my questions, and so on!

If you would like to see who I nominated head over to my Twitter-midnight_doe



Right, onto the questions!


1. Introduce yourself, how old are you, what do you do and why did you chose to start blogging?

Hello! My name is Emma and I am 30 years old (although I think I look about 16 haha!).  I am currently a junior tattooist and receptionist at my OH tattoo studio.  I am also looking for another part-time job so I can have more time to spend with our little boy.  I decided to start blogging as I am quite a creative person and love sharing my thoughts about things with others.  

2. How long have you been blogging for & do you enjoy as much as when you began?

I have only been blogging for around a month, so not long! I am enjoying it a lot though and have loads of ideas for future blog posts that I can't wait to share with you all!

3. If you could make blogging your career would you? If not what career would you like to do?

It would be amazing if I could make blogging my career but I know realistically it is a hard thing to do.  I do however really want to push my Etsy store and start selling my art prints.

4. What's your favourite thing to blog about?

I would probably say food (healthy eating/recipes) and crafty things.  Oh and beauty ha!

5. Who are your favourite 5 bloggers?

To be honest there are too many to mention! But, if I had to pick 5 I would definitely say Abbie (Abbie Chic),  Jemma (Dorkface), Olivia (Dungarees & Donuts), Abbie (Belle Vie) and Caitlin (Through The Mirror).

6. Is there anything you wish to change about how you blog?

The only thing I would change would be to give myself more time to blog, as at the minute I don't have as much time as I would like to give to my blog.

7. Is there anything you want to improve following on, and is there a way you can do this?

I would like to improve on my flat lay skills haha; well, photography skills in general actually!  I will just keep practicing and trying out different ways of doing things until I feel they look the way I want them to.

8. Have you ever been to a blogger event/meet-up, would you like to go to one?

I haven't, but I would definitely consider it in the future! 

9. If you could live in any country and speak any language, what would it be?

I would love to live in America. I visited NYC a few years ago and completely fell in love with the place. I would love to go back and visit different parts of America.  I would love to brush up on my French language as I also love France and used to visit every summer when I was younger as my Grandma lived over there.

10. How do you get blog post ideas/inspo?

I take inspiration from everywhere! My current favourite products/things, artists, photographers, food bloggers and recipes and Pinterest is also a great help for ideas!

11. Do you use any app that help you keep organised/help with blogging in general?

I don't actually, although I really should! I just have a pretty notebook which I write down my blog post ideas in.  I guess I'm kind of old-school haha!

Okay, so now I've answered my questions, it's time for my lovely nominees to answer yours...

Nominees, are you ready?

Alicia - Alicia's Planet
Junie - Junie Haloway
Charlotte - Blossoming Char

Here are my 11 questions for you lovely bloggers...

1.  Who are you and where are you from?
2.  How long have you had your blog?
3.  What is your favourite topic to blog about?
4.  Who is your favourite musician?
5.  Do you ever find you struggle with what to write about and if so how do you overcome this?
6.  Who are your favourite bloggers?
7.  What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
8.  What is your favourite food/meal?
9.  Do you have any tips on how to be consistent with your blog?
10.  Do you have Instagram and if so do you use it to help promote/work alongside your blog?
11.  Can you give us any hints as to any exciting new blog posts you might have lined up?

That's it guys! Once you have answered your questions you need to nominate between 5 and 11 new bloggers and write out 11 of your own questions for them to answer.  I can't wait to read your answers!  

Don't forget to follow all blogs linked (including mine) in order to fully complete the Liebster Award.  Have fun and don't forget to tweet me your blog post when you have completed it!

xx




You May Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram