Hello!

by - July 14, 2017



Hello and welcome to my sparkly brand new blog!

I'm Emma, a 30 year old (still feel about 16 ha!) mother of one from the North East.  I am a creative person who loves to draw, paint, cook and read.

I am a junior Tattoo Artist and in my spare time I make witchy, celestial jewellery which I sell at craft fairs and on my Etsy store.

I'm currently doing Slimming World for the second time - I lost a stone last time yay!  I'm really loving cooking and baking at the minute so decided to start a foodie Instagram to help keep my on track with my meals...so far it's working!

I wanted to start up a new blog to share the things I love with others and hopefully make some new friends in the blogging world!  I love to read inspiring posts about crafty things, food, beauty and art so feel free to share your blog link in the comments as I would love to have some new blogs to follow! <3

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this little insight into my life!

Until next time,

Emma xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram